Monday, 28 December 2015

TK Current Book

The book I'm currently writing is told from the point of view of a 15 year old girl in Worcester, England. TK is an abbreviation of the title that will be revealed eventually.

I'm having fun with this story because it's magical Steampunk! So far I'm 2 chapters in. As of this blog post I've left my main character in a bit of a bind, trying to escape with her treasure. She's found something, and that something is definitely going to change her world.

Here's some images from the web that fit with the story theme so far.




2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I've been wanting to try a steampunk novel someday, too, but I haven't found the right story. Glad you've worked that one out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, always wanted to do Steampunk, but never had the right inspiration, I guess. Cheers!

      Delete